If you want successful in life you have to manage your time. Better time management skills can improve your personality, help you feel free and be competitive in your carrier. Elements of effective time management is
- Goal setting
- Evaluating current use of time
Top Ten Time Management
- Cut back on the time you spend watching television, roaming with friends etc.….
- Start keeping track of how you are currently utilizing your time.
- Do it right the first time.
- Make a realistic schedule and stick to it.
- Get enough sleep, You are twice as productive when well rested.
- Handle each piece of paper your receive only once.
- Learn to say ‘no to people.
- Develop a routine doing things that further help your goals.
- Don’t multitask yourself.
- Try to locate yourself in an area that will be free from interruption and distractions.
ONE OF THE WORST TIME KILLER IS “PROCRASTINATION “ , IT MEANS DELAYING THINGS. AVOID IT.
- Pay attention in class.
- Take good notes.
- Keep an organized note book for each subjects.
- Know the purpose of each assignment.
- Ask questions in class.
- Review! Review! Review! It can help you retain 80% of the information.
- Plan a definite time and place for studying each day.
- Study for a while and take short breaks.
- Don’t cram for hours the night before a test. Study a little bit each day.
- Make use of day light hours for study.
- Study immediately before and after class.
- Study hard subjects during peak period of concentration.
Think Positive …….Do your Best
Mrs. Celestine BBA, ECCE
Alpha English Higher Secondary School, Muthialpet