If you want successful in life you have to manage your time. Better time management skills can improve your personality, help you feel free and be competitive in your carrier. Elements of effective time management is
- Goal setting
- Evaluating current use of time
Top Ten Time Management
- Cut back on the time you spend watching television, roaming with friends etc.….
- Start keeping track of how you are currently utilizing your time.
- Do it right the first time.
- Make a realistic schedule and stick to it.
- Get enough sleep, You are twice as productive when well rested.
- Handle each piece of paper your receive only once.
- Learn to say ‘no to people.
- Develop a routine doing things that further help your goals.
- Don’t multitask yourself.
- Try to locate yourself in an area that will be free from interruption and distractions.
Thousands of students who study very hard and know their subjects well, still fail to score high marks. Such students have three enemies that hinder their success.
- A bad handwriting
- Poor spelling
- Book warming
So make up your mind to turn these enemies away and get three friends to take their place. The three friends you must have.
- A neat and legible handwriting
- Good spelling
- Conceptual understanding